Stencils & Butterflies

 

CAS on Sunday and AAA Cards want 'stencils'.
I used this week's colour combo from Just Us Girls.
The Butterfly challenge wants 'faux' and/or the colour jasmine (which apparently is creamy yellow!).
Stamplorations want 'things with wings'.
 
 

 

 

My mojo seems to have gone AWOL recently.

After sitting (rather unproductively) at my craft desk for some time, I managed to come up with the card above.

For want of whiling away the rest of my day surrounded by piles of scrumpled paper and feeling increasingly frustrated I'm off to paint the hall, stairs and landing.

I've been meaning to do it for eons.

Should keep me out of mischief ... I hope I don't get frustrated with that too!

8 comments

  1. WOW . . . That is an extreme measure to avoid making a card!!!

    Love this pretty butterfly card with the stencilled background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love the simplicity and the stenciling is lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty stencil and I love how beautifully CAS you've kept your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty Lindsey! Wonderful delicate stencilling, a super CAS design and the added dimension to the butterflies makes a perfect treat. Thanks so much for playing with us at AAA Cards this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, Lindsey. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely CAS card and I love the colour that fits my challenge along with the butterflies so perfectly. Thank you for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Such a beautiful CAS card! I love the colour used with the stencil and the addition of those tiny butterflies and sequins makes the card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.