Hip, Hip, Hooray

, , 3 comments

The Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge want "Happy Birthday" cards and
AAA cards want die-cuts.
I've used one of my fave dies which makes this unusual folded card base.

 

Can't beat a bit of glitter and bling for a Birthday card,

or any card for that matter!

 

Its Hip, Hip, Hooray in my neck of the woods

as the sun has finally got his hat on after a very cold drizzly start to the week.

So I'm off out to play with the dog.

 

Hope the sun is shining on you too.

3 comments:

  1. Fab shaped card & neat design. We are expecting sunshine this afternoon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab shaped card & neat design. We are expecting sunshine this afternoon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card. I love the you used. Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!