We made these gift parcels at my February craft club session
together with a matching card (which I forgot to photograph, oops!).
I'll have to update the post once hubby has opened his card & present ;)
Anyhow, I digress from the aforementioned parcel.
These gift parcels are the perfect size to hold a pack of truffles (or in this case, caramel hearts!) sold at Thorntons.
And all you need to make it is 1 sheet of A4 card.
- With the card landscape style (horizontal), score it at 3" 5" 8" 10".
- Then with the card portrait style (vertical), score it at 2".
- Fold along the score lines and you will see that the 2" score line forms the base of your package.
- At one bottom corner you will have a rectangle approx 3" x 2" and at the other bottom corner you will have a square approx 2".
- Cut away the 2" square.
- Using strong glue make up into your box shape. It's easier to adhere the long side edges first. Then fold up the 4 bottom flaps.
- To fasten the top of the package, punch a small circle on either side & feed a piece of ribbon through.
Happy Valentine's Day peeps!