More Bangs For Your Buck

I'm over at the Uniko Studio blog today,

(please do join me over THERE)

with some ideas of how to get "more bangs for your buck"

AKA same stamp set two ways!


 

I was inspired by several love challenges this week:

Just Us Girls want hearts;

Allsorts Challenge want hearts or flowers

and the Uniko 'anything goes with Love' challenge is still open!


 

 

Please pop by the Uniko website for another card using the same stamp set a different way.

Thanks for stopping by!


Uniko Stamp Sets used: Peace on Earth

 

2 comments

  1. Lovely card . .. just gonna pop over and visit Uniko xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on Uniko, but had to pop over and tell you just how much I like your cards. I love the way you've combined the doves, hearts and greetings - would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary. Wish I'd thought of it!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.