You Spin Me Right Round

Uniko Stamps, CAS cards


We're asking you to get inspiration from a song title for the Uniko August challenge.
Do you remember Dead or Alive? WAY way back when!

I'm sure they weren't just a one-hit-wonder but the only song of theirs that I remember is
"You Spin Me Right Round Baby".



There are some lovely ideas from the rest of the DT over at the main Uniko blog HERE.
As usual, Bev has some great prizes.
So why not get creative and upload your creation?!
Have fun ;)

6 comments

  1. LOVE this CAS card. LOVE that song! Win-win!

    Have a great day.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and gorgeous colour combo here Lindsey and I just love that song. Brilliant take on your inspiration song and a super showcase of the set too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I humming the song too. Super colours, and so perfectly CAS. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This challenge theme has been a bit of a trip down memory lane and of course I remember that song - not sure I'm that keen on it going round in my head though! Oh and I should mention it's a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant design to go with a fun song choice although, like Jane, I'm not sure that I am too keen on having that in my head for the rest of the day! Love the CAS design and these cool circle stamps work perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your different circles are so much fun and the I love the color combo and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.