Christmas Tree

Stampin Up Festival of Trees, CAS cards, Christmas cards

 

It's RudolphDay over at Sarn's. Yes nearly the end of the month (again!).

52ChristmasCardsThrowdown want one layer cards AddictedToStamps have a "Holidays" theme and CraftyHazelnut wants us to use something "forgotten or never used".

Following Hazel's prerequisite, I dug out a bottle of dazzling details glitter glue that hadn't been used since last Christmas ...


OOPS. Actually that wasn't exactly what I said when the end of the bottle erupted. After slowly scraping it all back into the bottle and cleaning the blocked nozzle with a pin, I tried again, with less dramatic results.

 

Half Term has now begun! And it's pouring down with rain.

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi
SU stamps: Festival of Trees
SU other: Simply Scored, Dazzling Details

 

14 comments

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how perfect clean and simple. I love both cards and the touch of sparkle too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    Oops, I imagine that the air might have been a bit blue when all the glitter exploded out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of your uber CAS cards Lindsey. OMG - the air would've been blue around the craft desk if I'd had the same problem with the glitter glue! What a nuisance! Good save though!

    Thanks for joining in with RUDOLPH DAY.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. très jolie et sobre, le classique est toujours très chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT Lindsey, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, sorry but I did giggle at the glitter glue, that has happened to me, two really lovely CAS cards in great Christmas colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS , one-layer cards. Shame about the glitter glue, but you got there in the end. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS cards. I had a chuckle at that great gob of silver! Glad you were able to rescue it and corral it back into the bottle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought at seeing for photo was Why is Lindsey using a scrunched up piece of wire wool! Lol.
    The resulting cards after the clear up are fab. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous holiday-inspired cards you've created! The layout, the images, the cas design: so eye-catching! Score on saving your card from the glitter-glob! Thank you for sharing this gem at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Christmas cards, Lindsay! Fabulous design. I felt your pain when I saw that glitter glue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your glitter glue accident made me smile, it could have been me! But, lovely stamped cards, great glitter accents and fab cards for our one layer challenge, thanks for joining us at 52CCT
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and earn cash for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!