Glittery Fairy

Lavinia stamps, fairy card

I had a lovely play this morning - completely different style to my usual! LaviniaStamps has an 'anything goes' challenge this month and FlutterByWednesdays want to see things with wings.

A very pretty, glittery, iridescent fairy card for a little girl I know to thank her for 'hamster-sitting' !

The fairy and sparkly stars were stamped in metallic silver & gold and adorned with shimmery Mica powders and iridescent glitter.

 

Thanks for looking!

 

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink: Encore Silver, Encore Gold
SU punch: Owl Builder

 

5 comments

  1. What little person would not like to receive this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Linsey... I've always loved this stamp.
    Delicate colours makes it very soft and elegant .
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great star background to the stamp, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! I love all the sparkle! Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!