Thank You Cookies

If you are a regular reader, you may remember a set of 4 Thank-You cards I made a couple of weeks ago to showcase the new In-Colours for 2013/14.

Well here they are with some yummy cookies! Incredibly strapped for time (we've had builders in for over 2 weeks & the cookies were the first things to christen our new oven) I simply attached the cards themselves to the bag of cookies and a large satin bow.

If you would like the recipe (& it is an incredibly good one) you can find it here.

Off to roast a chicken in the new oven ...

SU card: Whisper White, Crisp Canteloupe
SU ink: Crisp Cantloupe
SU stamp: Oh Hello, Speckled Wheel
SU punches: Itty Bitties

 

2 comments

  1. The little cards look delightful and the cookies look delicious! Do you want my address???? LOL!

    Sound like you are happy following the building works!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey, just popped over to say thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. These tags look great and the cookies look totally delicious! My boys would definitely make short work of them, TFS the recipe :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!