Recover Rapidly

SU Patterned Occasions

 

MyTimeToCraft & SweetStampin want embossing

 

A very quick & easy CAS card put together at the last minute! Together with a loaf of my Chocolate Rum Banana Cake - hope it cheers my friend up.

Here's what's left of the other cake made at the same time (only came out of the oven half an hour ago!). My boys often leave bananas to go brown as they usually end up being transformed into cake!

Happy Saturday!

SU card: whisper white, crumb cake, pink pirouette
SU ink: Crumb Cake
SU stamps: Patterned Occasions
SU punch: Owl builder
SU other: Embossing Polka Dots

 

3 comments

  1. Lovely CAS card and the cake looks pretty good too! :))
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet card Lindsey! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey, fabulous card - so very perfectly CaS - and a really yummy looking cake! I make Choc Banana Cake, but then up eating it all myself as my two don't like it!!!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!