Easter Gift Voucher Holders

Lots of Easter challenges this week: ClearItOut, Cuttin&Stampin, ScrapCreations.

I made some Easter themed gift voucher holders using the 2 Tags Die.

You need to cut out 2 tags and then make a "sleeve" to hold the voucher inside. I also used some twine so I can attach them to my sons' Easter Eggs!

 

Thanks for popping by!

SU card: whisper white, So Saffron
SU ink: So Saffron, Pool Party, Wild Wisteria
SU stamps: Wacky Wishes, Spring Sampler, Morning Post Alphabet
SU punch: Corcle, Corner
SU other: 2 Tags Die

 

1 comment

  1. This is a cute take on a gift card holder or tag for Easter!
    Thanks for joining us at the Cuttin and Stampin Challenge blog!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!