Keyring Gifts

Hence the recent spate of yellow & turquoise cards ... They coordinate beautifully with the charms on these photo keyrings I bought to make end of year gifts for teachers.
Stampin up

Add a coordinating bookmark & you have a lovely gift (well I think they're rather lovely!)
Stampin up bookmark
Stampin up gift

Thanks for popping by.
Big Hello by the way to my new followers!
SU card: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
SU paper: Beyond the Garden
SU stamps: Posy Punch
SU punches: Boho Blossoms
SU other: Rhinestones, White Satin Ribbon



3 comments

  1. Hello Lindsay

    Your key rings are a brilliant idea, I love them.
    the little parcels are gorgeous, I am sure they will appreciated very much.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Great Gift idea!Love the color combo!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and Cute are these what a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!