Simple Blossoms


I have been missing in action for some time - I made this card 2 weeks ago for LIM's challenge for a one-layer card with only 3 stamps!!  Life kind of got in the way - my son went into hospital and we've got the builders in so everything has been put on hold.  I've managed to scrape a little time aside this Sunday morning to post a couple of cards, then it'll be manic again I expect next week.

Anyway ... the red flower & vase with leaves stamps are from "Bright Blossoms" set and the sentiment is from "just Believe".  

Thanks for popping by! 

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink:  Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black
SU stamp: Bright Blossoms, Just Believe

   

1 comment

  1. This is stunning - I'm amazed at the versatility of this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!