Polka Dot Heart

SU Perfect Postage
I took rotated sketch SQCS38 from stampin_queens 
A very quick & easy card - just lots of matting layers of card.  I used the polka dot embossed background to complement the heart stamp and the Owl Builder Punch for the little heart next to the sentiment (from Sprinkled Expressions).

Thanks for popping by! 

SU card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
SU Inks: Basic Black, Real Red
SU stamps: Perfect Postage
SU punch: Window, Owl Builder
SU other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

  

1 comment

  1. Lindsey, what a creative take on the challenge! LOVE the CAS look of your card. And thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC. Simply beautiful! and I hope that you play along again. I'd love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!