Posy Punch


Using the just-us-girls-128-color-challenge of pale green, pale pink & cream with  sketch #89 from waltzing mouse.

Incredibly quick & easy card - cutting an aperture with the Fancy Flower punch and using 3D sticky pads to raise the top layer of card over a piece of patterned paper.  Finished off with co-ordinating grosgrain ribbon and rounded corners to complement the rounded flower punch.

Thanks for popping by! 


SU punch: Fancy Flower Punch, rounded corner punch
SU Other: Rhinestones

   


10 comments

  1. this is super cute...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple yet oh so pretty this is! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS take on the challenge. It is lovely. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but oh so sweet! Great patterned paper choice to show through your lovely flower window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute take and this chanange.. Will done! I liked looking around your blog so much I just became a follower too! Come and visit me and I hope you like what you see and follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool looking card Lindsey! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and fabby card!
    Such great use of the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet!!! Love how you went with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!