Masculine cupcakes


CR84FN colour combo of yellow, kraft and grey combined with unscriptedsketches 148

I like the finished "rustic" feel of the Crumb Cake (no pun intended with this stamp set!) cardstock with the linen thread; stamping the sentiment in grey also softens the finished card.  I got the two-tone effect on the cupcases by stamping in Versamark.  The patterned cherry was an accidental find when I didn't align my punch correctly first time & I punched the cherry instead of the cupcase.  But it works quite well! After sticking the cupcakes down with 3D sticky pads, I decided the CAS style & colour combo was quite masculine so I deliberately went for this simple sentiment with its plain typed-effect font.


Thanks for popping by! 


SU card: Crumb Cake, So Saffron
SU inks: Basic Gray, Versamark
SU stamp: Create a Cupcake, Outlined Occasions
SU punch: cupcake
SU Other: linen thread

   

5 comments

  1. Loving the simplicity of your card! Fabulous! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lindsey! All those cupcakes look scrumptious! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and fun. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes are always a winner in my book! These are so sweet and such a cute use of the Unscripted sektch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-O-V-E it to bits! You have created a perfect 'guy' card! I love the textured background and the colors. The accidental cherry looks great. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope you will join us again next week for another fun sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!