Bright & Beautiful


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this colour combination from cr84fn - pink, yellow & orange.  It reminds me of a good friend (that's you Catherine!).  The sketch is 118 from skipping stones.


I layered several flowers from the Blossoms Die and used 3D sticky pads to raise the main flower.  I had a play with the sentiment tag and managed to thread it with a thin sliver of Melon Mambo offcut (never throw anything away, that's my motto!)


The light for the photo is pretty lousy (I think it might be time to pack up and think about making some dinner!!!)

Thanks for popping by! 

SU inks:  Daffodil Delight
SU cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
SU paper:  Melon Mambo & Pumpkin Pie  DSP
SU stamp: Posy Punch
SU other:  Blossoms Die, Buttons (Brights)

    


7 comments

  1. I like this - clean, simple, lovely! The tag threaded on the bit of card is fab! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply darling! Those layered flowers look wonderful! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey, LOVE the flowers and that Hello tag is DARLING! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and fun card! Thanks so much for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your polka dot flowers and the sweet little tag! Cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those flower dies!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!