We made these gift parcels at my February craft club session
together with a matching card (which I forgot to photograph, oops!).
I'll have to update the post once hubby has opened his card & present ;)
Anyhow, I digress from the aforementioned parcel.
These gift parcels are the perfect size to hold a pack of truffles (or in this case, caramel hearts!) sold at Thorntons.
And all you need to make it is 1 sheet of A4 card.
- With the card landscape style (horizontal), score it at 3" 5" 8" 10".
- Then with the card portrait style (vertical), score it at 2".
- Fold along the score lines and you will see that the 2" score line forms the base of your package.
- At one bottom corner you will have a rectangle approx 3" x 2" and at the other bottom corner you will have a square approx 2".
- Cut away the 2" square.
- Using strong glue make up into your box shape. It's easier to adhere the long side edges first. Then fold up the 4 bottom flaps.
- To fasten the top of the package, punch a small circle on either side & feed a piece of ribbon through.
Happy Valentine's Day peeps!
And talking of birthdays ...
Uniko Studio is 4 today!
To celebrate Uniko's birthday, Bev is giving customers this special limited edition stamp with orders (whilst stocks last).
There's lots of excitement over at the Uniko shop with the release today of 4 new stamp sets.
Are you ready for the full reveal?
I LOVE Tea set
This is what it will look like stamped completed. It is approx 13.5cm wide and 5cm tall.
Today's giveaway is the entire release and a £20 eGift Certificate!
Please do take a visit to the rest of the Design Team:
Lindsey (that's me)
Ways to join in on the fun, and possibly win a prize, are by commenting along the way on the Uniko Blogs, Design Team Blogs, Alumni Blogs, liking the Uniko Facebook Page, following on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.