Butterfly Blues

Stampin Up Watercolor Wings

 

 

AddictedToCAS want "blue"

 

 

 

 

 

This started out as a mixed media background with acrylic block spritzing, ink sprays, mica powders

(and pretty much snything else I could throw at it!).

Then I decided I didn't like the end result.

Then it languished on my desk for days

(I'm a terrible hoarder)

Then I had a brainwave & got out my Butterfly Thinlit dies

Result!

Now I'm happy :)

I shall skip over to Pixie's Playground with my snippet Butterfly ...

 

 

 

6 comments

  1. I love the mottled blues on the elegant butterfly, Lindsey - great save! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty Lindsey! Good that you hung onto the background just waiting for the butterfly inspiration to come along - great result in the end.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yesssss! Re-SULT Lindsey - love what you did with the mixed media you didn't like. You've magicked it into something you DO like. Very CAS now.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, love the colors on the butterfly :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty butterfly. Thanks for sharing this with ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card . Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!