Pinterest Inspired

, , 6 comments
Stampin Up Flower Patch, Watercolor Words

 

 

Whilst whiling away some time this morning perusing the net

(rather indulgent, yes, but I justified my actions by hoovering the whole house afterwards!)

I came across a new challenge - The PinterestInspiredChallenge

Anyhow, self-said challenge has a rather inspiring print to get your creative mojo moving.

It certainly got me inspired!

CreativeInspirations want to see flowers and over at

CraftyCardmakers they want to see cards that don't use any patterned paper.

Think I've nailed that challenge!

 

 

 


 

I do hope the weather is not too dismal with you.

It's horrible over here. Wet, wet, wet and cold.

I even (momentarily) considered putting the heating on ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Love your soft version of the inspiration photo. The flowers and the sentiment are so beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Pinterest Inspired Challenge!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Lindsey I have gone beyond toying with the idea of putting the heating on. I bet the fuel companies rub their hands with glee when we get a rotten Summer.

    Anyhow to your fabulous floral card. Love the colours and the design and layout.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in my 'no patterned paper' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely nailed those challenges Lindsey.
    Dismal weather here too mate . . . I have my fleece on . . . but not the heating quite yet! Will hoover the house after blogging this morning just to keep warm!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour combo and those flowers bring some sunshine to the day! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our No Patterned Papers Challenge.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Lindsey. Your stamped flowers encircle your sentiment wonderfully and the gems add a lovely touch of sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!