Smoky Slate Birthday

 
Since writing this post, I was gazing at the finished card (before writing it for my Mom's birthday!) and thought it definitely needed a little something extra.
So I rounded two of the corners.
Bingo! Much happier with this version.
What do you think?
Which version do you prefer?!
 

 

Using the sketch from CreativeInspirations.

The CardConcept wants yellow, white & grey - I've gone for Classy & Elegant!

 

 

 

 

Making the most of the cooler weather today to get all my housework done - before it (hopefully) hots up again tomorrow!

 

 

3 comments

  1. Very nice card. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I didn't notice the difference at first but you're right, the rounded corners really make it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!