Floral Snippets

, , 6 comments

 

 

 

AddictedToStamps has a gorgeous photo of a floral posy for inspiration.

LessIsMore want us to use snippets

And since I'm using snippets I'm skipping over to Di's playground.

 

 

 

 

 

Those little flower embellishments have been languishing at the bottom of my offcuts/not sure what to do with tin for eons. I bought them from Poundland many years ago when my Mum suggested I have a go making a card. If only she knew where her innocent suggestion would lead ...

I've got a lot to thank her for !!!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Such simple elegance and the colours are so me. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Lindsey and so pretty.
    Great use of snippets and thanks for playing along at Less is More
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lindsey, this is just beautiful! AS my pal Mrs A says - simple elegance - and I say 'at its best!'

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple and pretty this is, right up my street. Gorgeous little blooms surrounded by lovely white space...perfect!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM and Less is More.
    Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS card Lindsey
    sweet flower
    nice Vase and great color combo
    sweet card I love this
    thanks for joining with us at ATSM this time
    hugs,Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This sure is beautiful!! Love the soft look of the flowers and what a fabulous design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!