Punched Heart of Flowers

, , 3 comments
Stampin Up Punch Art, Canvas Art
 
 
Stampin' Up have offered a PunchItUp challenge to encourage innovative ways of using their punches. I set out with the intention of using 2 of the punches on their list ... Then went on a complete tangent and got carried away with all my flower punches!! So unfortunately my pretty floral canvas doesn't qualify for their challenge but I have created a lovely wall hanging for my bedroom and had loads of fun anyway!
 

 

 

Not much crafting recently - I've been out in the garden enjoying the glorious sunshine :)

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful way to create a heart! This must have taken quite some time to put together but it turned out so elegant and just plain gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning heart, so serene and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG . . . I LOVE this Lindsey. So delicate and feminine. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!