Background Stamping

Stampin Up background techniques
 
SeizeTheBirthday wants you to make your own background and SUperChallenges want gold or silver. I've used the FridayMashUp sketch and as requested some of my fave retired products: Wacky Wishes stamp set and the Off The Grid background stamp and the soon to be retired Crisp Canteloupe and Strawberry Slush - love these colours!
 

 

There's a link HERE to how I did my spritzed acrylic block background if you fancy having a go.

Happy Bank Holiday Monday!

 

 

 

 

 

6 comments

  1. Lindsey - this is so gorgeous! I love how this all comes together, and the coloring is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, especially with the gold - so elegant!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, really gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at SU-per Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely CAS card, well done!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Lindsey. I see you have a new look blog then! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card Lindsey. I see you have a new look blog then! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!