Dotty Background

Stampin Up Embossing Folder, background

 

Using ColorThrowdown's colour way (black, white, yellow). SeizeTheBirthday wants you to make your own background and FridayMashUp want polka dots.

 

 

Lots of fun making my own background: sponging, stamping, embossing ... Quite therapeutic, went completely off at a tangent from my original intentions!

 

SU card: whisper white, Daffodil Delight
SU ink: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Basic Black
SU stamps: From the Herd
SU embossing: Large Circles
SU Punches: circle, Trio Hearts

 

 

7 comments

  1. What a unique background. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee . . . I know how THAT tangent goes . . . that's why I love my Art Journal! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Lindsey. You ALWAYS make cards that I think are FABULOUS. This slightly grungy one with all the circles and the one heart just makes my heart sing.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, you created a lovely background.

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty...you have created such an awesome background!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the polka dots!!! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love all the little details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!