Flowers, in a card, in a Box

, , 3 comments
Stampin Up Flower Patch, card in a box
 
MyTimeToCraft wants "cards for a special lady" and PapertakeWeekly want cards for Mum.
 

 

I was so impressed with my card in a box that I made two! One for Mother's Day and another for my mother-in-law's big birthday. They look so impressive andreally aren't that difficult to make. There are some instructions in a previous post of mine here if you fancy making one yourself.

I apologise for the hazy photos; am starting to thing maybe the iPad's been dropped ...

Off to bake some Date Loaf (then maybe I may get a slice for breakfast in bed tomorrow?!)

SU card: whisper white, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry
SU ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Crisp Canteloupe
SU stamps: Flower Patch
SU dies: Flower Fair
SU other: Simply Scored, Dazzling Details

 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking card/box full of flowers!

    Hope you get your wish for tomorrow morning's breakfast.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - beautifully made.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!