Easter Nest

 
In(k)spireMe want easter projects and JustAddInk want eggs or ovals.
 
 
The little chocolate eggs look (and smell!) so tempting - more so as I'm allergic to dairy and can't eat them ... Sure I won't have to suffer too long; they'll be scoffed by my boys as soon as they see them.
 

 

SU card: whisper white, Pear Pizazz
SU ink: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz
SU stamps: petite petals, pictograms, Eggstra Spectacular
SU punch: petite petals, bird builder, Itty Bitties, Large oval

 

3 comments

  1. This is simply delightful Lindsey. Love this project. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easter nest is so lovely Lindsey!
    Thank your for joining our In{k}spire_me Challenge, ela

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely idea to decorate your wreath! Thanks for joining us at the IN{K}SPIRE_me Easter Special! ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!