Spring Flowers

Stampin Up Lotus Blossom
 
Allsorts want Spring Flowers.
 


This stamp set is called Lotus Blossom, but depending on the colours used, the flowers could easily be mistaken for magnolia, ragged tulip varieties or other Spring blooms!

I only used the one yellow coloured ink - to get the multi tonal effect, I used the "stamping off" technique to get a lighter colour block background to the flower.

Spend £45 and you can get the Lotus Blossom stamp set FREE as part of Stampin Up's Sale-a-bration! Click on the sidebar link to contact me and place an order.

Nearly the weekend ...

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink: Crushed Curry, Old Olive
SU stamps: Lotus Blossom
SU other: Simply Scored

 

 

 

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the look of this flower, but fear I am too lazy to triple stamp one image!!!! The shaded effect is superb though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!