This & That - Documented Style

I've been uuming and aaahing over smash books and the like for some time. I've finally succumbed and treated myself to the Stampin Up This and That "Documented" Bundle (page 29 of the catalogue).

 

The books themselves cost £9.95. They are made with embossed chipboard front and back cover, 2 pocket pages, 2 patterned envelopes and 30 patterned paper pages. Well priced if you look at other branded smash books on the market coating approx £13.00.

 

Anyhow, with all these type of scrapping journals it's more fun to add lots of coordinating stickers, embellishments, washi tape and the like ... The This & That bundle includes 3 reels of Washi tape and 4 sheets of stickers at a cost of £15.95 (a saving of 15%). Bargain!

 

Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos

 

There now follow quite a few photos. Simply because I hunted all over the internet for images of the contents and I couldn't find any out there!! So I'm rectifying that and posting some!

So for those of you who are contemplating purchasing This & That here's a potted version of washi, sticker sheets and some of the inside pages.

Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos
Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos
Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos
Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos
Stampin Up This That Journal, Documented Journal photos

 

PS: there are 3 different coloured themed journals - these are photos of the "Documented" version. I plumped for this design as I thought the colours of the pages were more muted - smoky slate, pool party, crisp Canteloupe, Hello Honey.

PPS: I love it and can't wait to get "smashing" ;)

 

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!