Dare I say it - Christmas - in August

Stampin Up Tags Till Christmas, Xmas cards
 
SweetStampin wants "Christmas in August" and ChristmasCardChallenges want to see embossing.
 
Stampin Up Tags til Christmas, Xmas cards

 

My first Xmas card of the year - EEK.

Then I saw someone on Facebook had posted a countdown to Xmas and it's apparently 18 weeks away. I calculated if I made 2 cards a week I still won't have enough. Then I didn't feel quite so naughty making a Xmas card in August. Apologies to those of you who don't like to start thinking of Christmas till December ...

 

SU card: Whisper White, Old Olive
SU ink: Old Olive, Versamark
SU stamp: Tags Till Xmas
SU punch: Ornament

 

5 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Lindsey. I love the elegant simplicity. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant and lovely Christmas card. The embossed bauble is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very elegant and beautiful! Nice card!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The golden bossing is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card!!! LOVE the ornament!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!