Spritzed Swallowtail

Stampin Up Swallowtail

KeepItSimple wants turquoise and CrazyForCAS want butterflies.

 

To get the muted watercolour effect, I first inked up the stamp in pale Pink Pirouette. I then added different turquoise areas with marker pens. Finally a quick light spritz of water before stamping. I do mean light misting unless you want a completely smudged effect ;)

The small banner die is from the Thinlits circle die set.

Happy weekend!

SU card: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
SU ink: pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
SU stamps: Swallowtail, Hip Hip Hooray
SU other: Thinlits Circle Die

 

 

4 comments

  1. Wow just gorgeous! Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous watercolor effect on your butterfly, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love it!
    Thank you For joining us at CFC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!