365 Questions

I've been mulling over journalling & project life for sometime now. Whilst surfing the net and perusing Pinterest I came across Tami Taylor's idea of 365 Questions. The idea is you answer the same question on the same page every year for 5 years. I thought I'd give it a go! I am jumping in (nearly) halfway through the year on 1 June.

 

 

I suspect I am not alone in the crafting community at having accumulated & amassed rather large quantities of remnants and off cuts of card, patterned paper and embellishments (cough cough!) My plan is to try and use these productively to make a set of journalling cards each month. I have used a sheet of A4 cut down into 4 cards which I reckon will give me enough space for writing and embellishing! Having said that however, I reckon I'll only be able to fit 3 years' worth onto my cards. If I'm still loving the idea 3 years hence I'll make some more cards and start the cycle again!

For June I've used 4 sheets of A4 for my background cards - I'm making them double sided to cut down on bulk. Then I've simply punched a hole in the top corner and joined them with a ring.

I intend to post my cards every day (fingers crossed!). Do leave me a comment if you fancy having a go yourself and remember to pop back on 1 June! If you'd like to read more about the idea from Tami herself, take a look here .

Nearly Friday ...



 

4 comments

  1. WOW - that is quite a commitment Lindsay. GOOD LUCK! Will be interesting that's for sure. Happy Journaling. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds good/intriguing - definitely want to find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea, and it gives me a little time to plan and prepare. I will look forward to seeing you on June 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea, I'm definitely going to have to do this! Have clicked follow to keep up the inspiration and motivation to get going myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!