CraftStamper Magazine

 

 

Craft Stamper's April challenge is "bottles". Click here for full details. There's a fabulous prize to be won, as well as magazine publication and guest DT slot for the winner of the challenge!

I have a guest DT slot this month following my February win with this card. I just have to nip down the shops now to buy the current edition of their magazine to see my winning entry in print!

Thanks for popping by

SU card: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Gold
SU ink: Encore Gold, Encore Silver, Versamark
SU stamp: Gorgeous Grunge
SU punch: Star, 1 1/2" Circle
SU die: Two Tags

 

3 comments

  1. A bottle to celebrate for sure, beautiful Lindsey and your card is beautiful!
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have matched your colours and classic design with the champagne! A great idea.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bottle! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!