Glittered up Xmas Tree

Let'sCraft&Create want glitter - here's a whole lot of it adorning my MDF Xmas tree! Allsorts want "bling" and MakeMyMonday want contemporary Christmas

A couple of coats of white satin paint, a coat of glitter paint, then liberal sprinklings of holographic glitter, silver glitter, sequins & glitter glue. If I say so myself, it does look fabulous under the lights, all twinkling and shimmering; the photo doesn't really capture it. Only a week and I can put it up on our windowsill. Getting a bit excited now. I love Christmas!

Happy Monday

 

5 comments

  1. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning christmas tree Lindsey, love it. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little project, Lindsey - thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great Christmas creation - thanks so much for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!