Water Waders

Stampin Up Dictionary, Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, masculine cards

 

SweetStampin has "got the blues". KeepItSimple has the theme "water.

PapertakeWeekly and AddictedToStamps have "anything goes".

Stampin Up Dictionary, Wetlands, Gorgeous Grunge, masculine cards

 

I've gone full on down the grunge route and piled it on. I love the Dictionary stamp for an easy co-ordinated background and have splattered and splodged away quite merrily!

Hope you have a great weekend

SU card: whisper white, Island Indigo
SU ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
SU stamps: Dictionary, Gorgeous Grunge, Wetlands
SU other: Appothecary Accents Dies

 

5 comments

  1. I like the simple design of this card! The ink splats look great over the stamped background and the tag is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the grunge look and this is co-ordinated perfectly with the wetlands stamp which I see as an elegant scene-great combo (I think I saw you use this stamp in browns for a completely different style card?)
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card this is! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a COOL card!! Thanks so much for stamping with us on the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!