Rock Star

CAS cards, masculine cards, SU Gorgeous Grunge


Using the 10 minute craft dash colours - I took a little over 8 mins. TheCupboardTrilogy wants male cards.


CAS cards, masculine cards, SU Gorgeous Grunge

 

I have NO cards for my sons' friends so treated myself to this rather grungy (is that a word?) and cool rock star style stamp set.

My initial plans for a one layer card went awry so I went for the layered look!! The acetate was an afterthought - I didn't want to hide my grunged up background. With hindsight I rather like the ad hoc layered feel.

Nearly the weekend ... Not that I'm counting ...

 

SU card: whisper white, Real Red
SU ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Stazon
SU stamps: Gorgeous Grunge,
SU other: Acetate

 

6 comments

  1. Oh, what a fun masculine card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply FABULOUS Lindsey. That stamp set ROCKS and will be great for teenagers and oldun's alike.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous!! In a manly way of course!! Actually, that said, I would love to receive a card like that! ;) grungy is definitely a word and sums up this design perfectly - I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice elements on this card! Thank you for joining us this month at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.

    Kat (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock this card. Very cool and I love your CAS card making style. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Thank you joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.

    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!