Hexagonal Butterflies

Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri, Six sided Sampler

 

Using this week's SeizeTheSketch. LessIsMore wants rubber stamping with watercolouring.

Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri, Six sided Sampler

I used my Aqua Painter pen to add some colour to the butterfly wings (gently squeeze your ink pad against its lid to get a little 'pool' of ink and pick this up with an Aqua Painter or paintbrush). I also added some shimmery turquoise Mica powder to my hexagons - but it can't be seen in these photos!

Gorgeous day today - bright blue skies & sunshine


SU card: whisper white, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
SU ink: Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
SU stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Six Sided Sampler, Gorgeous Grunge
SU punch: Mini Butterfly, Square
SU other: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Stamp-a-majig

 

7 comments

  1. Excellent use of the Six Sided Sampler set. Very pretty card and I like the addition of the butterflies.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are divine!!! And the butterflies, so great, I absolutely love them!! Your sequins are darling and the overall effect, brilliantly beautiful! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love the colors, the layout and the butterfly accents.

    Makes me want to reconsider buying that set. :D

    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card lindsey
    love the colour combo

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the colors and touch of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Lovely colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!