Christmas Tiles

Stampin Up Hello Lovely, Christmas cards, CAS cards

Using this week's UnscriptedSketch; CraftyHazelnut wants us to "get inky".

Stampin Up Hello Lovely, Christmas cards, CAS cards

 

I don't know why, but this stamp from the Hello Lovely set reminds me of holly. The detailing looks a bit like holly leaves and berries (well, to my eyes!)

PS: To get the placement of the stamps equidistant, I strongly recommend a Stamp-a-majig!

Hope your weekend's going well

SU card: whisper white, Real Red, Old Olive
SU ink: Real Red, Old Olive
SU stamps: Hello Lovely
SU punch: corner
SU other: Stamp-a-majig, Rhinestones

 

1 comment

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 140 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!