Poinsettia

Stampin Up French Foliage, Christmas Cards, Joyous Celebrations

Using this week's FetchASketch. LessIsMore wants handmade flowers and It's RudolphDay over at Sarn's.

 

 

I made the poinsettia with the (now retired) French Foliage set, stamping a leaf image repeatedly.

The sentiment is from the Joyous Celebration stamp set, stamped in gold. I regularly use "Encore" gold and silver pigment ink. It is an excellent ink for coverage. The fab news is Stampin Up will be selling it in their Autumn/Winter catalogue!

First day of the summer holidays; yippee! My first chance for a lie-in and I wake up at 6.00! Must try harder tomorrow ...

 

SU card: Whisper White, Real Red
SU stamp: Joyous Celebrations, French Foliage
SU other: Simply Scored

 

1 comment

  1. This is sweet Lindsey.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!