Everything Eleanor Bird

 
Using this week's CAS(E) sketch and DynamicDuos colour way.
MakeMyMonday wants us to use a previously unlinked stamp! Well I thought it was about time I inked up the never-before used by me bird stamp from the Everything Eleanor stamp set. I love this set and use it regularly, but surprisingly have never used the bird - until now!
 

I used the "kissing" technique with the bird and the large textured stamp from the Everything Eleanor stamp set.

The sentiment from the Elementary Elegance set is stamped on vellum.

A few tiny pearls decorate the Itty Bitties flower stamp and Itty Bitties punched flowers.

Still enjoying the gorgeous sunshine!

 

 
SU card: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
SU ink: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
SU stamps: Everything Eleanor, Itty Bitties
SU punch: Circle, Itty Bitties
SU other: Jewels Pearls

 

11 comments

  1. Such a pretty card, lovely colour scheme.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty! Very nice job!! I like your little bird and the stamped vellum sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card in nice colours. I can't even remember there being a bird in that set so shows how long ago I looked at it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey, such a beautiful and delicate card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft & pretty. Fabulous combo of challenges & I always forget about the 'kissing' technique. Thanks for the reminder! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey you had me at vellum, gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for laying along this week at MMM - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it.... Reminds me i haven't used this little birdie either :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card, love how you have added some vellum. hope you will be using the little bird again. Thanks for joining us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this very pretty card
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!