Black & Silver Birthday

CAS cards, masculine cards

Using the Fusion sketch and PaperPlayers bingo (embossing-bling-birthday).

CraftyRibbons want to see boys' cards.

 

The glittery silver is ribbon left over from Christmas (you know the High Street store beginning with W, often abbreviated); anyhow the ribbon is fabulous stuff; wish I'd bought several more reels now!

I am definitely low on masculine cards - I now have 1 in my card box... Could still do with making some more! ...

 

Thanks for popping by!

SU card: whisper white, Basic Black
SU punch: Square
SU other: Embossing Stripes

 

4 comments

  1. What a fun birthday card--love that stamp! This is perfect for anyone and you rocked the bingo board! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this....what a fun creation, and you rocked all the tic-tac-toe elements in CAS style! Thanks so much for playing my TTT challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Lindsey! Love that pop of sparkle! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Lindsey! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!