New In Colours

Stampin Up Oh Hello

CASonSunday wants one layer. FabFriday want to see the new Stampin Up In Colours.

The HobbyHouse has "anything goes".

Stampin Up Oh Hello, Stampin Up new in colours

It's getting to the end of term (well, OK it's 4 weeks to go yet!) but I thought I'd get organised with ThankYous for the teachers.

Very quick and easy. The chevrons and sentiment are from the Oh Hello set.

And I do like the Sandy Speckles wheel to add that extra little "Je ne sais quoi"!

Stampin Up 2013/14 new In Colors

I've used the new 2013/14 In Colours. They are available to buy from 2 July!

From left to right:

Strawberry Slush - Coastal Cabana - Crisp Cantaloupe - Pistachio Pudding - Baked Brown Sugar

Happy Sunday!

SU card: Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
SU ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
SU stamps: Oh Hello, Wheel Sandy Speckles
SU punch: Itty Bitty
SU other: Pearls

 

 

9 comments

  1. Hi Lindsey these are all very pretty cards. I love the chevrons and the new colours are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little set of cards! A neat idea to make a little set with the colors! Love the splatters too! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cards! The colors look great like this in a group. I like the scalloped edges and the punched flower accent. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS cards and great colour combinations. Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Lindsey I see your card on CAS on Sunday and I jump to your blog and see how lovely set you have made...great color combo too...lovely sets of cards...

    I am joining also the CAS on sunday challenge...I would be glad if you could visit my blog and leave some love..my card is number 20 to help you to find me..many thanks before..hugs, Monika from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute set of cards!! Love the chevron and splatters!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet set of cards! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. an awesome set of CAS cards. perfect stamping to achieve a fabulous example of one layer cardmaking! thanks for linking these beauties up to CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!