Golden 70th

CAS cards, Occasions cards, Female cards
 
StampinForTheWeekend have "anything goes". CraftyRibbons have "anything goes with ribbon".
HappyCampers want bling and SarahHurley wants gold.
CAS cards, Occasions cards, Female cards

It's my Mom's birthday next week. The big one (as if you can't tell!)

I was umming, aaahing, re-arranging elements all over my card before I came up with this.

My Mom is definitely not a frilly, fussy type - she's a textile designer by trade. I wanted something feminine, extravagant with the "wow" factor but not too pretty, pretty.

I used really heavyweight textured white card stock and plenty of glossy gold & diamanté accents. After quite some time deliberating, I'm rather pleased with my (final!) card!

Hope your weekend's going well.

SU punch: Itty Bitties
SU other: Diamanté Jewels

 

1 comment

  1. Hi Lindsey, this is CAS perfection! Your mum will adore this card. I love the tiny flowery bts of bling! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!