Bee Happy

 

Using SketchSaturday hexagon sketch and LessIsMore's call for hexagons.

OneLayerWednesday has the cue word "spice girls" and PaperPlayers want CAS cards with "bling".

 

 

I start my day with a cup of hot lemon & ginger - a slice of fresh lemon & grating of ginger root infused in boiling water with a dash of honey. I'm not digressing, honest. I thought of Ardyth's spice girls challenge whilst sipping it this morning.

Hexagons, yellow and bees!

The bee image is from the Spring Sampler stamp set.

And I'm always partial to a bit of dazzling glitter ...

And a scored outline ...

am I getting a little predicable?

Have a good day

SU card: Whisper White
SU ink: daffodil delight, basic grey
SU stamp: Spring Sampler
SU other: Simply Scored, Dazzling Diamonds

 

7 comments

  1. Love your CAS take on this weeks sketch - Fabulous Lindsey. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Hope we see you back soon! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Lidnsey! A wonderful combination of all three challenges. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely OLW card - I love that the hexes aren't all 'perfect' - makes the card perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real cutie Lindsey!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, love your little bee

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card Lindsey!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, this is darling! I love that little bee with the pop of sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!