Golden Initial

3D papercrafts

Let'sCraft&Create want to see flowers.

C.R.A.F.T.challenge wants a project with "Queen for a Day/Fantasy/Bling it Up/Land of Make Believe".

CraftyRibbons has "anything goes" with ribbons.

CraftingForAllSeasons has no stamps allowed.

 

The large papier mâché initial is from Hobbycraft. I spray painted it with some gold paint & then had loads of fun "blinging" it! Yes, I realise, that's technically not a word but it conveys the right idea!

I used the Boho Blossoms punch to layer lots of flowers, then glittered and curled ribbon to my heart's content.

Here's to the weekend!

SU punches: Boho Blossoms
SU other: Jewels

 

4 comments

  1. How fab!
    I did an L recently and had so much fun that I want to go and get the rest of the letters too...
    Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight
    :)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project Lindsey, thank you for sharing it with us at LCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super creation..looks wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week
    x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Lindsey I think "blinging it" is just the most perfect description. What a lovely project. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!