Hey Dude

Using this week's RetroSketch, the RibbonGirl's call for green & white and MakeMyMonday's call for monochrome.

Let'sCraft&Create wants to see something for the boys and another Beatles song "Hey Jude" for CASology.

The "dude" does have a slight "out of this world" sheen to his body thanks to my Mica powders!

I thought it was about time I made a teenage masculine card for a change - thanks for the incentive Let'sCraft&Create girls!

SU card: whisper white, Wild wasabi
SU ink: Wild Wasabi
SU stamps: Sandy Speckles wheel
SU other: Apothecary Framelits, Mini Brads

 

8 comments

  1. Love this card - such a fab image, beautifully coloured and beautifully CAS too - thanks for playing along with us this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just brilliant! What a fun card so glad we inspired you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - when I saw the thumbnail, I sang to myself "Hey Dude" in "Hey Jude" tune - so funny! Love this punny take! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Ardyth...I got this one right away and after the latest American Idol, I will be singing this song all day long now! Love your take on the cue card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! So fun and clever! (My family and friends call me "Jude" so I really love this ong reference!) What great colors...a teen would love this card, for sure! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your CAS card - thanx for joining us at Make my Monday.
    Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Love this fun take on the song! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!