Easter Egg Baskets

SU Spring Sampler, SU Itty Bitties
Using the colours from HandStampedSentiments. CelebrateTheOccasion and In(K)spireMe want "Easter", LadybugCrafts and EverbodyArt want to see Spring creations.
The colours are muted as I used watercolour crayons for a softer effect.
For a bit more interest, I embossed the crumb cake card with stripes before punching the scalloped edge.
Don't you love the teeny Easter egg stamp? The new Itty Bitties set has a total of 56 fab images!!

Thanks for looking!

SU card: whisper white, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
SU ink: So Saffron, Crumb Cake
SU stamps: Spring Sampler, Itty Bitties
SU punch: Corner, Scalloped
SU other: Watercolour crayons, Linen Thread

6 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!! I totally DIG that itty bitty basket full of eggs, SUPAH CUTE! Thanks for playing along at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the softness. Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and clever, love that yellow and brown. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what cute little baskets
    thanks for joining is at LCI for our spring challenge
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute! The baskets of eggs are so well done! Thanks for playing with HSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!