Another Bunny Mother's Day!

Stampin Up Perfect Postage

Using this week's sketch from InkSpireMe and ColorThrowdown #232. CASology's cue word this week is "bunny". AddictedToStamping wants CAS cards.

SU Perfect Postage

 

I liked the combo so much from my first card (see here) I made another!

The bunny from the Perfect Postage stamp set is rather cute - it will no doubt be reappearing for Easter!

Thanks for popping by!

SU card: whisper white, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
SU ink: Crumb Cake
SU stamps: Perfect Postage, Sandy Speckles
SU punch: Word Window, Itty Bitty, Circles
SU other: pearls

 

13 comments

  1. Have I mentioned how I love that little bunny image? I think so! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely true CAS card. Such a cute bunny image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Clean and Simple (CAS). Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologise for my earlier reference. I wear two hats and only have one head. LOL. My thanks should be from Addicted to Stamps and More. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Lindsey! I love those colours and the bunny! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a sweet little bunny stamp! The torn edge adds texture your card too! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour combo and that cute rabbit! Thanks for playing asking at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab CAS design, lindsey!! that little bunny is too cute! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lindsey! Love the design and the pretty colours.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card for spring! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love that darling bunny - so very cute! A great card - I really loved that paper from SAB too. Its nice to see it again. Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i like this cute bunny. Thanks for playing in{k}spire_me. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautifully elegant in its simplicity, Lindsey. Thank you for playing at Inkspire_me this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!