Red-Nose


Using the CASEthisSketch and CASology's cue word RED. WinterWonderland and Sparkles have Xmas Anything Goes. AddictedToStamps has a "bingo" challenge this week; I've gone for stamp-free-glitter.
Been thinking what cake to make for a forthcoming Comic Relief Bake-Off fundraiser, so I have red noses on the brain at the moment! Here's a red-nosed Rudolph.

My first Xmas card of 2012. Not sure if that's impressive or not; tis super organised however (if I remember where I've put it come December ...)

Hope your weekend's going well!
SU card: Whisper White, Real Red
SU ink: Real Red, Early Espresso
SU stamp: Joyous Celebrations, Confetti
SU punch: Corner, Lge Oval
SU other: Embossing Frames

11 comments

  1. Oh Lindsey, I, too, forget where I put those clever, super-organized, make ahead cards I create! This is fabulous! So perfectly clean and simple! Glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Love that embossed frame and the subtle snowflakes in the background. Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsey, I do think it's impressive, I love the image and the redness of the card! :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really simple and classic layout - I love the bling, it adds a pop of fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lindsey, I love this stunning CAS card but unfortunately I do not see where you have referred back to us at ATSM. Please make sure to link back to our challenge and let us know which line in the Bingo card you have used. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun take on both challwnges! I love the little red noae... too cute! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS, love the embossed frame and red nosed reindeer! Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindsay, you brought a smile to my face with this one...a sweet, classic card and wonderful bling! I'm with you, just need to remember where I put those cards I made in advance! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love the perfect CAS Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a pretty card Lindsay thank you for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge for Sparkles Christmas Challenge and good luck hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That frame is fantastic and I love the nose. Super cute! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!