Has Spring sprung?


Using this week's CASeThisSketch
Oh Hello stamp set
My son asked if it's Spring now that it's 1 Feb - sorry son, another month to wait! I did feel the warmth of the sun on my face whilst out walking the dog today though. Lovely!

Meanwhile here's some pretty Spring colours, using some of the new products in the Spring catalogue:
The Oh, Hello stamp set and the Borders Plate for Simply Scored. I DO like this! I can see my using this lots! There's big & little zig-zags, scallops, dots, swirls & more ...

You would think that I stamped the sentiment on top of the zig-zag oval; it's actually the reverse. Heat emboss the sentiment and when you stamp over it, the ink is resisted over the embossed text.

Yippee it's the start of the weekend. Enjoy!


SU card: Whisper White, Certainly Celery
SU ink: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
SU stamps: Oh Hello
SU other: Simply Scored Border Plate, Pearl, Heat Tool

3 comments

  1. Clever you - you didn't get hung up on the shapes in the sketch like I did! I love the use of that oval and the chevron! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-25.html?m=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch and the lovely spring colors! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!