Affection Collection

Stampin Up Affection Collection

 

Some snippets for Pixie.

I like using "patterned" stamps for backgrounds for punched shapes. Here I used the large stamp from the Affection Collection stamp set to punch out the butterfly.

Stampin Up Affection Collection, Just Believe

It's the weekend! Yippee!

SU card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Silver Glimmer
SU ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
SU stamps: Affection Collection, Just Believe
SU punch: Papillon, Decorative Label, Word Window



 

6 comments

  1. This is so PRETTY! Love the glitter paper on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous snippets make Lindsey! I love it! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - this is divine. So pretty and SO CAS . . . I might just have to CASE this one!

    Happy weekend. Perfect crafting weather here. If you want me, I'll be in the craft room.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty. Love the splash of pink colour. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very elegant and stylish!! I love it!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I do appreciate it!